Leave the transportation up to us! We will haul you up the river on our bus for your river floats booked online with Ocmulgee Outdoor Expeditions.
Full Moon Float
- 2 hours (water time)
- Expect about 3 hours total for the whole trip
What To Bring
- Water shoes (or a pair of old sneakers)
- Towel (but you can leave that in your car)
- Kayak (Single)
- Tandem Kayak
Full Moon Paddle Adventure
This unique float is scheduled around the moon cycle so that you get a delightful night on the Ocmulgee River. Make your way down the river under the full moon and enjoy this one-of-a-kind, guided experience.
The boats are festooned with glow sticks so you and your friends can see the river in a new light on this float from Highway 83 bridge to Juliette, GA.
We transport you to the put-in location and provide the gear necessary for a fun and safe trip.
Where Do We Meet?
Meet at Juliette River Park
- Ziplock bag (or if you want to get fancy, a Dry Bag) to keep your keys/wallet/stuff dry; we can also keep your keys safe with us if you prefer
- Fishing gear
- A plastic poncho in case it rains
- Soft drinks
- A small cooler is fine, but please, no alcohol