Enjoy a peaceful float down the river, followed by lunch and complimentary beer at the Macon Beer Company, a local favorite!
- 2 hours (water time)
- Expect about 3 hours total for the whole trip
What To Bring
- Water shoes (or a pair of old sneakers)
- Towel (but you can leave that in your car)
Full Moon Paddle Adventure
This unique float is scheduled around the moon cycle so that you get a delightful night on the Ocmulgee River. Make your way down the river under the full moon and enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience.
The boats are festooned with glow sticks so you and your friends can see the river and town in a new light on this float from Amerson River Park to the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
We haul you up to the put-in location and provide the gear necessary for a fun and safe trip.
Where Do We Meet?
Meet at the Spring Street Boat Ramp.
- Optional Items to Bring
- Ziplock bag (or if you want to get fancy, a Dry Bag) to keep your keys/wallet/stuff dry; we can also keep your keys safe with us if you prefer
- Fishing gear
- A plastic poncho in case it rains
- Soft drinks
- A small cooler is fine, but please, no alcohol