Explore the Ocmulgee on a canoe or kayak, choosing from a relaxing two-hour float or an exciting half-day excursion.
- 2 hours (water time)
- Additional time for lunch and beers at Macon Beer Company
What To Bring
- Water shoes (or a pair of old sneakers)
- Towel (but you can leave that in your car)
Ocmulgee River Paddle & Brew Adventure
Experience the beautiful sights of Macon as you float down the river, then cool down with lunch and beer at a local brewery!
Meeting at Macon Beer Company, Ocmulgee Outdoor Expeditions hauls you to the river put in point. From there, enjoy a two-hour float of the river, seeing the beauty of the town as you make your way down. After your float, heads back to Macon Beer Company for a tasty lunch and complimentary pours of their brews!
Where Do We Meet?
- Optional Items to Bring
- Hat (ball cap or sun hat)
- Ziplock bag (or if you want to get fancy, a Dry Bag) to keep your keys/wallet/stuff dry; we can also keep your keys safe with us if you prefer
- Fishing gear
- A plastic poncho in case it rains
- Soft drinks
- A small cooler is fine, but please, no alcohol